Appendix C: Campus Resources
A partial list of employment-related campus resources for graduate assistants is provided below.
- Faculty and Staff Disability Services. Workplace accommodations and health-related leave inquiries.
- Student Care and Assistance. Student Care & Assistance provides assistance to University of Iowa students experiencing crisis and emergency situations.
- Student Disability Services. Health-related academic accommodations.
- Office of Institutional Equity. Reporting of bias, harassment, discrimination, equity, free speech, and sexual misconduct concerns.
- Office of the Ombudsperson. Informal conflict resolution, mediation services, and advocacy for fair treatment and fair process.
- UI Employee Assistance Program. Confidential, short-term counseling to faculty, staff, and their families.
- University Counseling Service. Supporting mental well-being and helping students succeed at Iowa.
- University Employee and Labor Relations. Workplace dispute resolution through ensuring reasonable, fair, and consistent application of university policies and procedures.